The IPI-TP9-640 Infrared Camera has a host of professional features, making this a serious predictive......
The Testo 869 thermal imaging camera was developed together with professionals in the field for typical industrial and commercial applications and facility management. State-of-the-art technology that is guaranteed easy to use.
The testo 870-2 is an easy-to-use, one-hand thermal camera that provides you with professional thermal images. Similarly versatile as its smaller brother, the testo 870-1, but with onboard digital camera.
- Easy to use, one-hand camera for faster thermal imaging for industrial and commercial applications and Facility Management
- Superior image quality: IR resolution 160 x 120 pixels, optional image enhancement to 320 x 240 pixels with SuperResolution technology
- Precise measurements: thermal sensitivity < 100 mK, focus free 34°lens, automatic hot/cold spot trackers
- Onboard digital camera provides real image for each thermal image
The testo 870-1 thermal imaging camera was developed together with professionls in the field for typical industrial and commercial applications and facility management. State-of-the-art technology that is guaranteed easy to use.
- Easy to use with one hand allowing you to work faster and more efficiently
- Superior image quality: IR resolution 160 x 120 pixels, SuperResolution technology to 320 x 240 pixels
- Measures the smallest of temperature differences – thermal sensitivity < 100 mK, automatic hot and cold spot trackers
- Wide field of view: focus free 34°lens
Ideally equipped for industrial and building thermography: The testo 875-1i thermal imager means even the smallest temperature differences can be seen with a thermal sensitivity of < 50 mK. You can create real images with the built-in digital camera and assign these to the thermal images.
- Very good image quality: IR resolution 160 × 120 pixels, optional upgrade with SuperResolution Technology to 320 × 240 pixels
- Precise measurement: thermal sensitivity < 50 mK, high-quality 32° × 23° lens with manual focus, automatic hot/cold spot detection
- Built-in digital camera creates a real image in parallel to the thermal image
- Comprehensive accessories, including: robust case, pro software, SD card, carrying strap, mains unit and lots more